2D puzzle platformer game
EMMA: Lost in Memories is a 2D puzzle platformer game in which all the platforms and walls start disappearing progressively as you touch them. Think, strategize, run, jump and feel in a surreal and poetic world where everything fades away.
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them. The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
- All the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
- Main Story and Memory Chest.
Platforms: PS4, Switch, Xbox One
Release: May 15, 2020
Genre: Single Player, Platformer, Arcade, Action, Puzzle
Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Developer: SandBloom Studio
Price: US$ 7.99 / 7.99 €